THE UNSEEN RISK – TOO MANY TUMORS ARE MISSED IN DENSE BREASTS:
Over 40% of women have dense breast tissue¹, which can mask the appearance of tumors and limit the performance of mammography. Mammography may miss over 1/3 of cancers in dense breasts². Having dense breasts increases a women‘s likelihood to develop cancer four to six times³.
ENHANCED DETECTION – INVENIA ABUS CONTRIBUTE TO FIND MORE CANCERS:
Screening with ABUS has shown a relative increase in cancer detection rate of 57% by keeping an almost stable recall rate of 2.3%. Early cancer detection enables less invasive treatment, lower morbidity and reduced treatment costs.
ENHANCED DIAGNOSIS AND MORE:
Accurate, cost-effective and non-invasive staging of breast-cancer due to the global view of the breast and easy comparison to priors are streamlining the bilateral breast evaluation, also for monitoring
HIGHLY CAPABLE PRODUCT CONCEPT
- Invenia ABUS 2.0 cSound™ Imageformer, uses the latest software based graphics processor, that provides a reproducible and operator-independent acquisition method to achieve consistent, high quality results with every pixel in focus.
- Intelligent Imaging Algorithms provide remarkable image quality and reproducibility from user to user.
- One button automation and Icon-driven Touchscreen allows technician an easy use leading into standardization and reproducibility.
- The Reverse Curve™ transducer contribute to enhance both patient comfort and breast coverage during the exam. The 15 cm wide field-of-view high-frequency transducer automatically creates uniform compression across the entire breast for excellent image quality.
- The Invenia ABUS Viewer for a fast and efficient workflow: The Viewer’s intelligent tools provide efficient exam reading and analysis within 3 minutes – which offers remarkable time saving for Physicians compared to handheld ultrasound.
OPERATIONAL AND ECONOMIC EFFICIENCY
Seperation of acquisition and reading provides time saving for Physicians compared to traditional methods with offering innovative batch- and double reading possibilities
Finding cancers with Invenia ABUS at an early treatable stage is leading into
less treatment costs with a lower total Health Service resources absorption.
The innovative and non-invasive product concept combined with marketing implementation support helps to create an incremental patient revenue stream to gain attraction.
BEYOND THE TECHNOLOGY
- Mastery Program for Physicians for gathering quick clinical confidence: Extensive, progressive peer-to peer learning modules.
- Marketing Kit and Implementation support to create awareness for refer –
ring Physicians and tools for patient education and community awareness.